POLICY AGAINST SPAMMING AND UNETHICAL MARKETING ACTIVITIES
You agree not to use Kadoo’s service for “spamming” or unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of “spamming” and unethical marketing activities:
* impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
* forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through Kadoo’s service;
* uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, otherwise making available, or otherwise using or causing to be used Kadoo’s service to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam”, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
* uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting, otherwise making available, or otherwise using or causing to be used Kadoo’s service to facilitate the transmission of the same message, URL, or post multiple times;
* using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from Kadoo’s website for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material;
* disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of Kadoo’s service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
* relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party; and
* violating any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Violations of Kadoo’s Terms of Service or this Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without prior notice, of your Kadoo account, anything associated with your Kadoo account (including, but not limited to, email, content, posts, home pages, and profiles), and access to Kadoo’s service. Nothing in this Policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Kadoo’s network. Kadoo does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this Policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Kadoo’s network will use or cause to be used Kadoo’s servers located in Washington, DC, Virginia or any other location. Any unauthorized use of Kadoo’s network is a violation of Kadoo’s Terms of Service, this Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.) and the Virginia Computer Crimes Act. Such violations may subject the sender and his, her, or its agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report any violations of this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on June 7, 2010
BS 121453.4 14624 10000